Monday, December 1, 2008

come to the cabaret

I think I mentioned last month (is it December already!?!?) that I had attended a sing along Moulin Rouge at the Bagdad Theater with my friend Evelyn aka evymetal. It was a blast and now Evelyn's daughter Nico is producing a similar production with the film Cabaret on Saturday, December 6 at 10pm. I'm going to be really dating myself here when I say that I actually remember when Cabaret first came out and Liza Minnelli was still a cute young thing.

But I digress. Here's a quote from E. regarding the event: "Attached is a flyer for my daughter Nico's next event. This is a sing-along, burleque, circus, dance in the aisles screening of Cabaret!! It promises to be a fabulous time! ONLY $5!!!" 
bagdad theater portland oregon
Hope to see you all there!

No comments: