If I understand the game correctly I first give AKK a shout out. She’s a lovely and interesting lady and her blog is well worth reading. You're gonna love it and it's updated frequently. Always current.
OK that was Step #1.
Step #2. = Now I write 5 interesting factoids about myself:
1. I worked as a chambermaid in Germany at Hotel Bad Schachen (in Lindau) the summer that Princess Di wed Charles.
2. The next year I worked on a kibbutz in Israel doing various odd jobs such as driving a tractor and working in the childcare center.
3. I have met Richard Avedon, Ansel Adams and saw Annie Liebovitz lecture in SF.
4. I have 5 brothers so don’t mess with me (oh and two sisters too).
5. I have arthritis in my big toe, the right one (sorry-couldn’t think of anything else!)
Step #3 is where I get to tag 6 other
1. Always compelling and well written: Quotidian Musings
2. Read the crazy Swiss-Cheese Land Adventures of my niece, Charlotte, who is a fresham at Franklin College in Logano, Switzerland
4. Rantz is my favorite Aussie and yes, he does.
6. And last, but certainly not least, don't forget to visit alice thelma.